We will, of course, undertake installation by fully experienced and professional fitters. However, it is worth noting the following points for obtaining the best results
- The floor surface should be firm and level.
- It must be clean and dry
- Any gap between skirting boards and floor surfaces should be filled in with mastic sealant as necessary.
- The new carpet must be installed on a good quality underlay.
What our expert fitters will do for you:
- Move your existing furniture and replace once finished installing
- Uplift and dispose of old flooring
- Take away all rubbish once completed
- Fit your chosen flooring within your required rooms